We typically get around a dozen submissions in a week, so it's not busy at all.
How this job works:
- Go to group messages and see the submissions.
- Look to make sure the submission is finished looking and not make with a 'creator' such as:
- Click on one and check the artists comments for self credit (artist statement that all artwork is their own is sufficient) or if they link to stock used.
- If they self-credit - click Accept-yes
- If they link to stock, check to see if the submission is a commercial sale (points or real-life money) or a free sale (art or rafflel) then click on link and locate the stock rules.
- If the auction is a free sale and they linked to stock - click Accept-yes
- If the auction is a commercial sale, look for phrases such as 'commercial use', 'points' or 'adoptables'.
- If they allow commercial sales - click Accept-yes
- If they didn't meet one of the requirements leave a comment explaining why and click Accept-no
To apply send me a note explaining any previous admin experience. I'll ask you a few questions.